For macOS Catalina, the positioning is changing our suggestions in regard to putting in third party kexts. We’re altering the default location from /Library/Extensions to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.
Shifting from macOS Mojave to macOS Catalina with an current kexts for macOS Mojave set up. The next instructions enable a user to manually remove kexts from /Library/Extensions and recache system on macOS Catalina.
Read Also: Common Problems and Workarounds in Hackintosh
1. Update to macOS Catalina utilizing Our Update Guide.
2. Set up all post-installation gadgets
3. Navigate to /Library/Extensions
4. If any third party kexts exist, delete them*
5. Open /Applications/Utilities/Terminal
6. Enter: sudo -s and type your password
7. Enter: mount -uw /
8. Enter: contact /Library/Extensions /System/Library/Extensions
9. Enter: kextcache -i /
Simply Copy All the Kexts needed to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other and Restart You may be good to go.