pwn20wnd has simply launched the up to date version of unc0ver with full-blown tweak injection help for iOS 13. Right here’s how you can use it to jailbreak iPhone 11, iPhone XS and different appropriate devices.
So. What’s Unc0ver and how does it work?
Unc0ver is a semi-untethered jailbreak utility for iOS 13 and beneath firmware versions. It’s developed by developer pwn20wnd, who has been sustaining this tool ever since iOS 11 arrived on the scene.
The most recent iteration of this tool utilizes the open-source kernel exploit by Google Project Zero hacker Brandon Azad. In contrast to checkra1n, you don’t need a pc to deploy the exploit over USB. If you have a web connection, you’re good to go.
There are fairly a number of completely different providers you possibly can truly set up this jailbreak from. You may get it from like AltStore, AppCake or Ignition. However, for the sake of this tutorial, we are going to use our Good Old Cydia Impactor to Set up The Unc0ver Jailbreak.
Before you progress onto the tutorial, ensure you have a compatible device that runs iOS 13.3 or beneath.
WHICH DEVICES ARE COMPATIBLE?
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8/8 Plus
- iPhone 7/7 Plus
- iPhone 6/6S
- iPhone 6/6S Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPad Air (2019, 3rd generation)
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)
- iPad (9.7-inch)
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro 1st-Generation
- iPad Air 2nd-generation
- iPad 5th-generation
- iOS 13.0
- iOS 13.1
- iOS 13.1.1
- iOS 13.1.2
- iOS 13.1.3
- iOS 13.2
- iOS 13.2.1
- iOS 13.2.2
- iOS 13.2.3
- iOS 13.3
- v4.3.1 – Adds support for rebooting userspace.
Adds support for injecting in userspace.
Adds support for looking up or registering services from the sandbox.
Reboots userspace after jailbreak, Makes design modifications to protect system efficiency.
Fixes random reboots and memory issues and another bug that impacts system providers and applications.
Fixes OTA update blocker on iOS 13, which now works in jailed mode too.
Fixes a design problem that affects Succession.
Automatically re-enables OTA updates when utilizing RootFS Restore.
- v4.2.1 – Fixes a bug that causes unreliability in Substitute startup.
Fixes a difficulty that breaks battery settings and drains the battery.
- v4.2.0 – Fixes points with system providers on A12-A13 gadgets.
Provides iOS 13.0-13.3 compatibility for A8-A11 gadgets.
Fixes freeze after the exploitation is accomplished.
- v4.1.1 – Fixes a stability bug in time_waste exploit.
- v4.1.0 – Replaces the oob_timestamp exploit with time_waste exploit for 99% reliability.
- v4.0.3 – Fixes App Retailer bug. Fixes a brand new bug that impacts system providers. Improves the reliability of the exploit.
- v4.0.2 – Fixes iOS 13.0-13.2.Three help and WebContent injection.
- v4.0.1 – Fixes App Retailer points, push notifications and improves the reliability of the instrument on some gadgets.
- v4.0.0 – Provides Cydia and tweak injection help for A12-A13 gadgets operating iOS 13.0-13.Three firmware.
- A compatible iPhone or iPad operating iOS 13.0-13.3
- A pc operating macOS or Windows (optional)
- An internet-based signing utility or service
- Internet connection
HOW TO JAILBREAK IPHONE 11/11 PRO MAX/XS/XS MAX/XR WITH UNC0VER
Before you begin, back up the data in your device using iTunes and ensure that you’ve got the sufficient battery to finish the jailbreak.
- Download Unc0ver jailbreak IPA onto your computer
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Open Cydia Impactor and connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer
- Make sure it’s detected; find the Uncover IPA File and drag it into Cydia Impactor
- Enter your Apple ID and password and leave Cydia Impactor to its work; the Unc0ver file can be signed and loaded onto your gadget
- As soon as the method has completed, open your iOS Settings and go to General > Profiles
- Find the app profile or that along with your Apple ID and tap on it
- Tap Trust and check it changes to Delete
- Disable Siri and enable Airplane mode in your device
- Reboot and check that Airplane mode continues to be enabled and that Wi-Fi has been disabled
- Tap the Uncover icon on your homepage to proceed to the jailbreak process.
- Tap Jailbreak and wait; your device will respring during the process
- When it reboots for the final time, and also you see Cydia on your house display screen, the jailbreak has been successful
- Tap Cydia to start out using it for all your jailbreak tweaks and apps.
- If the Cydia icon is just not there, reboot, tap the Uncover icon and take a look at again. Repeat till it’s successful; it might take a few tries to work. Once successful, re-enable Siri and disable Airplane mode.