This Decade is Starting so Unexpectedly Awesome. Eminem Dropped new Album, Samsung’s Flips Foldables, iOS is Getting more Secure and much more but the most exciting is Getting Unc0ver Jailbreak on Latest iPhones(Xs/ Xr/ Xs Max/ 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max) /iPads and even on Signed Firmware like iOS 13.3.
Those who don’t know about Unc0ver Jailbreak.
Unc0ver is Semi-Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 11 to 13.3, unlike Checkra1n which requires a Computer to Jailbreak the device. Unc0ver can be installed from devices itself but it requires web services like AltStore, Ignition, Tweakbox, etc. to install the signed profile into your phone to Get the Jailbreak App.
How to Get Unc0ver Jailbreak?
As @pwn20wnd ( Unc0ver Jailbreak Developer) said, the Jailbreak will be dropped in the next 24 hours if there’s no major bug in Internal Testing and the jailbreak will be dropped on @altstore and @ignitionapp to install it on your device.
The #unc0ver jailbreak for A12-A13 will be released in the next 24 hours if no new major bugs are found.
You can also follow @unc0verTeam :-).
— Pwn20wnd (@Pwn20wnd) February 12, 2020
Why Jailbreak your Device?
Jailbreaking is like Addiction, So before proceeding, you need to know that.
Actions have Consequences.
It gives you root access to your iOS Device, in other words, FULL CONTROL over your iDevice and give you options like customizing your iPhone your way not how Apple wants you to use plus there are a lot of Awesome Jailbreak Developers which creates mindblowing tweaks some of the developers which I personally thankful for @foxfortmobile, @laughingquoll, @conorthedev, @_kritanta, @junesiphone, @ev_ynw, and many more other developers. Some Tweaks even give new iPhone Features to Older iPhone.
Is Doing All These Free?
Yes. Even the Tweaks! Some tweaks are Paid too. but for soo little money because Most of the Developers need Resources, Appreciation, Devices and many more things we can’t even imagine off. They Use their Crucial Time and Skills to put Efforts for the tweaks and make the Jailbreak Community Alive and Lit.
Want to Support a Developer?
If you find any tweaks that make you happy in any way possible support the developer by donating via PayPal or Developer Desired Source or become his/her Patreon because the Developers aren’t getting anything from anyone this is just an opensource Project for making your devices cool even the biggest developer like @pwn20wnd needs your support for continuing developing jailbreak.
Backing up your precious data!
When it comes to jailbreaking a device, it’s always best to back it up first. You can back up your iPhone wirelessly with iCloud, and iTunes should automatically back up your device every time you plug it in. Be sure to run a backup of your device before beginning the jailbreak process so that all your precious music, apps, movies, and everything in between are successfully stored on your computer or in the cloud. That way, once you complete the jailbreak process, you can run a restore and get everything back. Just make sure you’ve synced your device recently. Running sync in iTunes will back up your device by default.
Risks of Jailbreaking.
- Security vulnerabilities: Jailbreaking your device eliminates security layers designed to protect your personal information and your iOS device. With this security removed from your iOS device, hackers may steal your personal information, damage your device, attack your network, or introduce malware, spyware, or viruses.
- Instability: Frequent and unexpected crashes of the device, crashes, and freezes of built-in apps and third-party apps, and loss of data.
- Shortened battery life: The hacked software has caused an accelerated battery drain that shortens the operation of an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on a single battery charge.
- Unreliable voice and data: Dropped calls, slow, or unreliable data connections, and delayed or inaccurate location data.
- Disruption of services: Services such as iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Apple Pay, Visual Voicemail, Weather, and Stocks, have been disrupted or no longer work on the device. Additionally, third-party apps that use the Apple Push Notification Service have had difficulty receiving notifications or received notifications that were intended for a different hacked device. Other push-based services such as iCloud and Exchange have experienced problems synchronizing data with their respective servers.
- Inability to apply future software updates: Some unauthorized modifications have caused damage to iOS that is not repairable. This can result in the hacked iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch becoming permanently inoperable when a future Apple-supplied iOS update is installed.
Is Jailbreaking Legal?
Jailbreaking is legal. The U.S. Library of Congress has granted the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) exemptions for jailbreaking smartphones like iPhone, tablets, smart TVs, and other all-purpose computing devices. This gives users who like to tinker the ability to modify their software without breaching copyright law.
Can You Use Apple Services like AppStore, FaceTime, iMessage after Jailbreak?
Yes, you can use the App Store and download apps without any issue after jailbreaking. However, it is important to note here that there are some apps like Banking apps that actively detect if your device is jailbroken and prevent you from accessing the app for security reasons. You can, however, bypass this check for most apps using a jailbreak tweak.